STONE COATED STEEL METAL ROOFING
Stone coated steel roofing tiles for Dallas homes, also called metal roof shingles, are becoming more and more popular with area homeowners, and it’s easy to see why.
Stone coated steel roofs provide all the benefits of metal roofing:
- They’re incredibly durable, require very little maintenance, and will last 50 years or more
- They’re resistant to heat, hail, wind, and mold, and will not shrink and crack like composition shingles, which is why metal roof shingles are perfect for your Dallas home.
- They are also heat-reflective and can lower your energy bills
How Stone Coated Steel Roofing Works
The stone coated steel metal roof shingles we use in Dallas have a base of structural-grade steel that makes them incredibly durable. They are then coated with a protective zinc-aluminum metal alloy to prevent corrosion and an adhesive acrylic primer. Finally, they are topped with a UV-resistant base coat, ceramic coated stone granules, and a final protective acrylic overglaze. The end result is an attractive and durable stone coated roofing installation for your Dallas home that will last for 50 years or longer.
Schedule Your Free
Roof replacement costs will vary based on the size of the roof and the roofing material. Free estimates for roofing, exteriors, and repairs are fast and easy with Designer Roofing.
Why Choose A Metal Roof?
- Durable: metal roofs can last 50 years or more, and will never crack or curl like composition roofing
- Beautiful: available in a wide variety of styles and colors
- Cost-Effective: reduce your energy bills and save on insurance premiums
- Protective: maximum resistance to wind, fire, mold, and hail
Styles and Colors of Stone Coated Steel METAL Roofing
Stone coated steel roofing is an incredibly popular choice because of the wide range of styles and colors to choose from. These metal roof shingles can mimic almost any natural roofing material, including slate, wood shake, clay tile, or traditional asphalt composition. No matter what the architectural style of the house, there will be a stone coated steel option that enhances your home’s beauty.
Stone coated steel metal roof tiles come in a wide variety of profiles and colors.
Visit our photo gallery to see pictures of stone coated steel roofing that we have installed in North Texas.
Our teams are specially trained in installing metal roof shingles, and we’d love to have a consultation with you about the best roofing choices for your home.