The North Texas climate can be brutal on roofs requiring a roof repair. The combination of rough spring storms with hail and high winds, along with scorching summer heat, can cause roof tiles to take damage and begin shrinking, cracking, and peeling. If your roof took recent damage, or is beginning to show its age, then it’s probably time to consider storm damage or cracked shingle repair for your Dallas home.
Roof Repair in Dallas, Texas
Designer Roofing is here to help. If you’ve noticed any leaks or problems with your roof, or you just want the peace of mind of knowing that your roof is still in good shape, we’ll come out for a free inspection and free estimate, and give you our honest opinion. Designer Roofing is a local Dallas area roof repair company, and we are here to help. If you’ve noticed any leaks or problems with your roof, or you just want the peace of mind of knowing that your roof is still in good shape, we’ll come out for a free inspection and free estimate, and give you our honest opinion.
Schedule Your Free
Roof replacement costs will vary based on the size of the roof and the roofing material. Free estimates for roofing, exteriors, and repairs are fast and easy with Designer Roofing.
How long Will My Composition Roof Last in Texas?
- Is your roof more than 15 years old?
- Can you see any shingle damage, bald spots, or granules in the gutters?
- Has your neighborhood experienced a severe storm in the past year?
You might need a new roof!
Why Choose Us for your Dallas Home's Roof Repair?
We bring the same professionalism and high standards to a small Dallas roof repair job as we do to a full-scale roof replacement. We will provide the best possible match to your existing shingles and complete the repair according to industry standards and best practices.
When it’s time for roof repair on your Dallas home, you want to choose a roofing contractor you can trust. After all, you’re entrusting them with the safety and stability of your home.
- Reputation: word-of-mouth and online reviews are the best way to find a reliable and professional roofer for your home. Designer Roofing is incredibly proud that our satisfied customers are our greatest asset.
- Responsibility: is the roofer fully covered with liability insurance and workers compensation insurance? Always ask to see proof of their insurance with the National Roofing Contractors Association. Designer Roofing is fully licensed and bonded.
- Experience: you don’t want to entrust your home’s roof to a storm-chaser or weekend warrior. Designer Roofing has been locally owned and operated by the same two roofing professionals for over 25 years.