If you’re like most homeowners, you already have a mental list of the big home improvement projects your house will need soon. And if your roof is over 15 years old, then a roof replacement for your Dallas home is probably on that list — or it should be!
But how can you know whether your roof will be fine for another few years, or whether you really need to replace it now to prevent further damage?
Get A New Roof in North Texas
Maintaining your roof is an essential part of protecting the safety and value of your home for years to come. Most composition roofs have a lifespan of 10 to 20 years, and can be weakened by heat damage or severe storms — and we get both of those here in North Texas!
If you’ve noticed signs of deterioration in your roof – such as granules in the gutter, or shingles that are cracked, shrinking, or peeling – Designer Roofing’s shingle and steel roof replacement experts in Dallas are here to give you a free inspection and estimate.
Schedule Your Free
Roof replacement costs will vary based on the size of the roof and the roofing material. Free estimates for roofing, exteriors, and repairs are fast and easy with Designer Roofing.
How long Will My Composition Roof Last in Texas?
- Is your roof more than 15 years old?
- Can you see any shingle damage, bald spots, or granules in the gutters?
- Has your neighborhood experienced a severe storm in the past year?
You might need a new roof!
Why Choose Us for your DALLAS Roof RepLACEMENT?
We bring the same professionalism and high standards to a small roof repair job as we do to a full-scale roof replacement in the Dallas area. We will provide the best possible match to your existing shingles and complete the repair according to industry standards and best practices.
When it’s time for a roof replacement on your Dallas home, you want to choose a roofing contractor you can trust. After all, you’re entrusting them with the safety and stability of your home.
- Reputation: word-of-mouth and online reviews are the best way to find a reliable and professional roofer for your home. Designer Roofing is incredibly proud that our satisfied customers are our greatest asset.
- Responsibility: is the roofer fully covered with liability insurance and workers compensation insurance? Always ask to see proof of their insurance with the National Roofing Contractors Association. Designer Roofing is fully licensed and bonded.
- Experience: you don’t want to entrust your home’s roof to a storm-chaser or weekend warrior. Designer Roofing has been locally owned and operated by the same two roofing professionals for over 25 years.